Dermaplaning Session | $50
exfoliates & removes the top layer of dead skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz);
helps with product absorption and brightening of skin.
ENZYME ADD-ON | $10
EXFOLIATES & BREAKS DOWN KERATIN PROTEIN, RESULTING IN SMOOTHER SKIN
what is dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning exfoliates and removes the top layer of dead skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz), which helps with product absorption and brightening of skin. enzymes are added on primarily for exfoliation and anti-inflammation. They work by specifically breaking down keratin protein, resulting in smoother skin.
Prior to Appointment: Dermaplaning
1. Make sure you have no active breakouts on your face.
2. Make sure you do not have a sunburn, cuts, or active skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema.
3. If you had any peels, microdermabrasions, or dermaplaning done, make sure your appointment is scheduled at least 2 weeks after these.
4. Avoid exfoliating before your appointment.
After your appointment, please:
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure for 48 hours.
2. Wear SPF everyday.
3. If you are irritated the day of your appointment, use extra virgin olive oil and wait 6-8 hours to wash your face, or use warm water on your face.
* You will receive Vitamin E after your appointment to bring home for aftercare.